You have no items in your basket.
www.ahf.co.uk is operated by AHF Internet Limited (which is referred to in this policy as "We, our or us"). We are a limited company registered in England under company number 01513710 with our registered office at Burch House, Saville Road, Peterborough, PE3 7PR. Our main trading address is Burch House, Saville Road, Peterborough, PE3 7PR. Our VAT number is 115094928.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to set out the basis on which personal data may be collected from you and how such data will be used by us. By using our website you generally agree to us using your personal data in the ways set out below. We recommend that you take the time to read this policy carefully.
Data protection act
AHF Internet Limited is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z1509157.
Information that we may collect from you
We, and certain third party providers of ours, may collect and process data from you in the following manner:
- You will be asked to provide certain information when ordering products from our website or filling in any forms on our website (e.g. registering to use our website);
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfilment of your orders will be kept; and
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and market analysts. This is statistical data about the browsing actions and patterns of the users of our website, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
Storage of personal data
Except for payment data, the data that we will collect from you will be stored in the United Kingdom by us or a group company of ours. The data may also be transferred to, and stored by, certain third parties (such as a third party carrying out delivery services on our behalf or a third party using anonymous data for measurement and improvement of our website). The data will be processed by staff operating in the United Kingdom, who are employed by us, a group company of ours or a third party provider. Such staff may be engaged in, amongst other things, the fulfilment of your order (including delivery and collection management), the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
Data in respect of payment authorisations may be transferred to third parties providing services on our behalf and stored outside of the European Economic Area, and will be processed by staff operating outside of the European Economic Area.
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmissions are at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to it.
Uses of personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To administer our website;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered between you and us; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
By sign up to our newsletter or creating an account on our website, or signing up as a member in any AHF store, you consent to us using your data to provide you with information about goods and services of ours which may be of interest to you. You may be contacted for this reason by email, SMS text message or by post. If you wish to opt out of this service then you may in the first instance choose to checkout as a guest, or after the fact, using the unsubscribe option available in any email or SMS text message, or by contacting us. Any benefits associated with joining this service will cease to be redeemable from the date your subscription is terminated.
If you make a purchase from AHF and leave an online product review then you consent to us publishing your name and review comments on the relevant page(s) on our website for other users to view. No other personal details from your order will be visible.
We will never sell you personal data to a third party, whether for advertising, marketing or any other purpose.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To employees, or third parties, who administer any order placed by you on our website. Such third parties may also use the information for its own analytical purposes and to develop and improve its services;
- To other companies in our group;
- To employees and agents working within our group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the group now or in the future;
- To anyone to whom we may sell any of the business or assets, or to anyone whom we buy business or assets from;
- If we, or all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be an asset transferred;
- We may pass non-personal aggregated data to third parties for statistical or analytical purposes.
We will not disclose you personal information to any other third parties, for any purpose, without your express consent.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of any such website before you submit any personal data to them.
You have the right to access personal information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, please write to us at Burch House, Saville Road, Peterborough, PE3 7PR. To cover the cost of providing this information to you we also request that you send a cheque for £10.00 payable to AHF Internet Limited.