Recliner Care Advice | Guides Directory | AHF Furniture
These products have been designed to accommodate everyday, normal use. However, please adhere to the following precautions:
- When open and closing reclining furniture ensure children and animals are kept at a safe distance.
- When not in use, never leave a reclining chair in the reclined position.
- When operating the reclining action on a chair or sofa please make sure you sit right back.
- To avoid twisting the frame never sit on or lean over the arm.
- Unless supervised by a responsible adult, children must not be allowed to operate motion furniture.
- Ensure the space underneath the footrest is kept clear when in an open position: objects will prevent the recliner from closing and could cause damage.
- Power recliners have additional leads: make sure that these are kept clear of the mechanism. If leads do become trapped during operation it may prevent the motor from working.