You have selected: Highgrove Ergosense 2000 Platform Top Divan Bed
- 1Customise Sofa
- 2Complete the range
- 3Checkout securely
Staingard Furniture Warranty
Staingard has skilled technicians who will visit your home to provide any repairs needed. Simply call the staingard claim line any time, day or night and they will be there for assistance.
Our Staingard packages include 5 year protection for stains and accidental damage, giving you complete piece of mind. Staingard has skilled technicians who will visit your home to provide any repairs needed. Simply call the staingard claim line any time, day or night and they will be there for assistance.
Before your fabric sofa is delivered, it will be sprayed with a Staingard Protector, which is a water based formula. It works by locking onto the fibres of the fabric to create an invisible, durable shield providing superb resistance to oil and water based spills. This means stains caused by drinks spills can easily be removed even when dried in.
No spray is required on our leather sofas but rest assured as you are covered for 5 years for any accidental damage and stains on your leather furniture. we also offer leather care kits to assist in wiping your sofa clean for any accidental spills.
- Not sure what Divan option to go for? Check out our guide here
- Expertly hand crafted in Great Britain by Highgrove
- 2000 individually encased pocket springs
- Luxuriously soft surface feel
- Various other colours available - Call us on 0800 254 0900
- ErgoSense foam technology reacting to body pressure
- High performance designed for durability and longevity
- Easy care single sided mattress
- Divan base and mattress included; headboard sold separately
- Photographed here in: Wool Praline
- Various sizes and storage options available
- Delivered into the room of choice with packaging removed
Why we love our Highgrove Ergosense 2000 Platform Top Divan Bed
National Bed Federation Approved
All our divans and mattresses are made by approved NBF members, we're the only furniture retailer in the U.K. to guarantee this. For your peace of mind, all NBF member brands are regularly audited by an independent company to ensure they are doing things ‘by the book’. Sadly, we can’t say the same about some other UK bed manufacturers who have a more cavalier attitude towards trade descriptions, product safety and the supply of goods.